Thursday, January 7, 2010

Acid Reflux Gas What Is The Difference Between A Heart Attack, Gas, Or Acid Reflux?

What is the difference between a heart attack, gas, or acid reflux? - acid reflux gas

I have to go to the doctor two weeks ago ... I had done all my labs ... require a thorough examination and laboratory and tell me that I have heart problems or not? I was diagnosed with acid reflux because they are still very bad bloating in my belly ... gave me some pills and I'm not too much pain ... The only thing is that I now like gas pains in my chest area ... I want to be sure that it happened acid reflux or gas, no signs of a heart attack ... Usually when I feel in my heart, I also have the gas, where I feel like I BURP or pass gas ... varies with the location of my chest, so ... sometimes radiate in the same area of the back ... I have a job, I feel all the time, so I feel much more at home ... I try to use my bike for 30 minutes every night to ... I also know that not eating the best food, although some, like my lab has been great ... Not even eat vegetables, I ... somehow my laboratory has been very good ... I'm more a kind of meat and potatoes person and snacks at the fiber /NE bars at work ... they have 9 grams of fiber ... I found when I drink them with food even begin, because this fiber ... What do you know about the heart burn and heart attack symptoms?

2 comments:

pacemake... said...

You know the difference, you should try a diet, what you do today will not work, try nutritionist

Dave87gn said...

Acid reflux symptoms can make cause you to believe that the heart attack. Not only is the acid, chest pain of acid in the stomach

a heart attack is more serious, of course ...

Post a Comment