Friday, January 22, 2010

Treatment Foundation Pictures What Brand Foundation Should I Get?

What brand foundation should I get? - treatment foundation pictures

Well, if my skin is very bad and I wondered, that the Foundation is to receive!
I tried loads but none of them seem to work.

Here are some pictures of my skin:
http://i37.tinypic.com/242itqo.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/aylr46.jpg

Please do not say BareMinerals not to work for my skin.

Thank you all!

Also, please do not me thou shalt bad care of my skin.
I wash twice a day, morning / night. I use a Clinique cleansers, toners, and moisturizer, and it really improved my skin. I genes hairy and Nair does not remove the hair from her face. I also have a dermatologist was 3 times on my acne / redness. 4 different antibiotics and topical treatments did not work.

8 comments:

mk8913 said...

I have worked and bad acne, and topical treatments my dermatologist with Bare Minerals, I love this product.

However, when things do not work for you, I would wear for the care of their skin.As for make-up like I want to use Almay. Almay has a line clear complexion makeup. The product contains salicylic acid acne treatment providing coverage.

They have a liquid foundation, compact powder and a stick Concel.

Competition I suggest the use of these products. I have the concealer stick and I love it.

cheeyaa! said...

I absolutly love Almay TLC Foundation is hypoallergenic liquid, so it will not clog pores
Almay also has a number of the skin with oily skin soft and makeup that heals as it conceals and contains salicylic acid, clear spots and help prevent outbreaks.
I hope that helped: D

cheeyaa! said...

I absolutly love Almay TLC Foundation is hypoallergenic liquid, so it will not clog pores
Almay also has a number of the skin with oily skin soft and makeup that heals as it conceals and contains salicylic acid, clear spots and help prevent outbreaks.
I hope that helped: D

Spencer B said...

lthough the use is shining Avennes impressive. Basis must be something light, not to use it clog the pores. The form of powder, not liquid. Look at the MAG. and websites.

Spencer B said...

lthough the use is shining Avennes impressive. Basis must be something light, not to use it clog the pores. The form of powder, not liquid. Look at the MAG. and websites.

♥ღMrs. Lomoglioღ♥ said...

You have to start with Epicure. This is not a series of skin care to ensure your skin. Make-up is no longer used, only worse.

Hey said...

I would use the clinic or Alamy.

xox.. said...

Mac trust his good, but he receives presents N sux brushes loreal kill ur cheeks

Post a Comment