Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New York State Disability Im On Disability I Was Declared Permit Partial Disabled PPD In 2000 In New York State?

Im on disability i was declared permit partial disabled PPD in 2000 in new york state? - new york state disability

i leave the issue of disability in PDP was declared partially invalid in 2000 in northern New York, I collect social security for workers and compensation. My question is, once spoken by the courts in the off what I have for my doctors, I left New York and my doctors couldnt really something for me by my statement.

3 comments:

chiliswo... said...

If you are permanently partially disabled and there is no treatment and no other source of income - you are probably OK. If you work, you need a doctor who says you can not do more than you about once every 3 years if they make their tri-annual revaluation.

watercol... said...

Every few years the social security safety must qualify for all new and current doctor, then check with them to determine whether they are still disabled. I have a chronic illness, but still too Although Dr. 's write, my condition will qualify only increase with time.

Candi W said...

Florida to keep their model workers should your workers comp doctor at least once per year, or you lose your benfits

Post a Comment