Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cervical Bleeding Cervical Bleeding After Cauterization?

Cervical bleeding after cauterization? - cervical bleeding

Well, I had unexplained bleeding of the cervix during a pelvic exam. I have all the regular STD tests were negative. I do not have the results of my Pap test. The thing is, it used to bleed only when trauma (such consideration or gender). The doctor I saw, because the negative result of the ETS, it is normal, and decided to pads soaked with silver nitrate cauterize. Since I have done, is the constant bleeding (only a little color, but not) stop. It was not bleeding alone in front. Is this normal? Sounds like the cancer of the cervix to me, or are there other conditions that cause?

2 comments:

K Yo said...

You must also the opinion of another doctor. It seems you might have something big. Do not be afraid so. It would be likely that the reaction buffer. We hope it's nothing big.

Kelly C said...

Furthermore, I suggest that you try to go to another doctor and would see what they say.

Post a Comment