Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bright Projector Low Bulb Cost Upgrading Lighting For 01 Accord LX?

Upgrading lighting for 01 accord LX? - bright projector low bulb cost

I am thinking of replacing the bulbs in my 01 Accord LX. Im not sure where to start, but I'm studying for my car in Sylvania Product Line:
Allegiance
9006
9006SU Silverstar Ultra for Ultra Night Vision - the whitest and brightest Halogen
9006ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The whiter and brighter halogen
9006EB EcoBright - The Environmental Choice
Xtravision 9006XV Halogen - The brightest light
9006CB Cool Blue Halogen - The whiteness of the light

Who knows if they are good. In the reading test and nearly half say they burn in 6-12 months or less ...

I do not want HID, illegal or adjustment of the TSX projector route, go more than a nuisance and do not want to blind people on the street, because wet people who already do for me and (all others)

But my main thing I need, therefore, are the values that the brightest, white or blue, Street Legal and last longer.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment