Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Long Should It Take An 11 Year Old Girl To Run 800m How Can A 11 Year Old Lose Up To 20 Pounds? Plz Help?

How can a 11 year old lose up to 20 pounds? plz help? - how long should it take an 11 year old girl to run 800m

I am a girl of 11 years and have been running, weight lifting, long walks, but the more I try to have more! I eat lots of fruits and vegetables, and I'm almost a teenager. I need to know is, how can I Wight, quick and easy, so I to lose all these things, but still increasing in weight. plzzzzz help me!

3 comments:

HeavenIn... said...

1 The only reason is 11 years thinking about diets and weight loss is that the doctor must tell you that they are medically obese or overweight and should do something because ...

# 2-11 begins with puberty and taken with weight gain and loss of seats, space and time that you need to know to come this way we reach the point really.

Some of us just run harder, high growth rates and the people are very nice. To lose weight, you are trying to, the beginning of large breasts or hips. Parole, to a day in May to stand up and all the weight just fell without really trying to --- and in real life, not just television.

If you're really doing something to worried, I think you should be my mother, father, or whoever is asking you to the doc and he needs to recommend a plan for health.

You do not have much to do and the last thing you want is to stop all work hard and work purposes.

-Hugs --

Damian said...

So we have the first statistics about your weight ... What is your size
What is your goal .... You know ... What do you do the diet, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, etc. ....

Soccer is life... said...

His guilt of your fathers

Post a Comment