Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Download Pokemon World Online For Mac Pokemon World Online, Want To Download It But It's Not Working. ?

Pokemon World Online, want to download it but it's not working. ? - how to download pokemon world online for mac

I try to upload downloaded the Pokemon World Online and WinRAR, but when I click the application and double click I get this error message.

Component'' 'MSINET.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid "

Can someone tell me how to make this work because I really want to play Pokemon World Online!

1 comment:

BORNTOWR... said...

hey, can be difficult for a beginner, but here I'll tell you what to do simple first http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-file MSINET.OCX of this Web site to extract ... Then on my computer, Windows 32 set, this is where you saved the file. Then download and run the Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0 Run-Time Redistribution Pack (VBRun60sp6.exe) here is the website http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai ...
Then open a command prompt or CMD as Administrator and type regsvr32 / u / s MSWINSCK.OCX Enter key. Then the next file regsvr32 / u / s will be affected MSINET.OCX in practice.

That's all I need help ramsessg2@yahoo.com Message

Post a Comment