Thursday, December 31, 2009

High End Scanner I Need Help With A Project. I'm Trying To Scan A Book (for Fun). The Image Is HUGE. How Do I Make It Small?

I need help with a project. I'm trying to scan a book (for fun). The image is HUGE. How do I make it small? - high end scanner

I need help with a project. I try to scan a book (for fun) to. The image is very large. Since the size of the page after the scan 2 feet by 2 meters. What can I do? (You can read on the screen) If I am the software that you minimize, I can not read the words. (it "breaks") Is there a program (it must be cheap / as under $ 50, preferably under $ 25) which reduces to 2 feet by 2 feet, or scanned image 6 inches x 6 inches? I have a scanner that it's pretty (an HP make), if it works. And I have several hundred dollars to buy a "high end" of the scanner. Is there a program that reduces the size of the image? It is small and easy to read. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment