Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Posted Submitted Girlfriend Video What Will The Passport Agency Do If I Wrongly Apply For The Passport?

What will the passport agency do if I wrongly apply for the passport? - posted submitted girlfriend video

Hello:
My friend applied for a passport with a certificate of naturalization, however, used correctly, do not apply, however, after the process of bad (in the person, and I was looking online, according to which the applicant) must be the first time in person. You and all documents submitted for the processing of passports, and my question is: What is the treatment center if they find it does not follow the actual process of passport application? Return the material that you sent? Or is this simply have to accept it again to the post office in person?

Thank you for answering my question.

Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment