Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rheumatoid Arthritis Outlook Rheumatoid Arthritis?

Rheumatoid arthritis? - rheumatoid arthritis outlook

What should I eat and I eat for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis?
What exercise and sport in rheumatoid arthritis?
I had been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.I sick since I 11.At first, I can not walk.After 2 years I have again, and since then I have married 23/male / / 1 healthy child. now. However, when I get to test again, I was with rheumatoid arthritis and the doctor diagnosed again told me that my lungs are not very good and had high cholesterol, but because I lean.Is I eat lots of eggs? That's why I work accomplished so far eveyday los no cholesterol and only for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
I do not want a lot of drugs with harmful side effects.
I prefer that food is bad for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and prevent corrective measures.
And I'm willing to do exercises and sports instead of drugs.
What sports are adapted to rheumatoid arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment