Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Picture Board For Stroke Victims How Can I Help My Father Communicate With Us After His Stroke?

How can I help my Father communicate with us after his stroke? - picture board for stroke victims

My father suffered a stroke, April 13, 2007. The stroke paralyzed the right side of his body from the top of the neck to below the knee (all) on the right side. He has made great strides in his physical amazing. However, it is not in a position to speak out for the words: "No, Well, Well, my mother and I sit for hours listening to him speak to him again and again. He has 45 years in a Nursing Home. He will not be there, but can not go home until we can communicate with him. He feels that his speech will help use to help - the advice of pictures and tapes to try to. I said yesterday, that I think you can read. Today I will make a written record of the word "red" and "Black" and "Green" and "Blue" on the card index, while the corresponding colored pencils in front of him. If they are included in the cards, so I know he can play. Is it possible that I gave him exploit it?

No comments:

Post a Comment